walker Fast @Fastwalker
#wwg1wga #WeThePeople #SaveOurChildren #GREATAWAKENING #medbeds #GodWins #WhereIsHunter #pizzagate #MAGA #DeepState #ElectionFraud #AmericaFirst #STOPTHESTEAL #2000mules #PedoHitler #climatechange #AdvancedCivilization #CrimesAgainstHumanity #Plandemic2 #mudflood

Reminder

Over-vaccinating and destruction of our beloved pets with constant injections called boosters. Not even a single injection is helpful, but extremely harmful.
Rabies doesn't exist. The sciencist abused a dog to the point of making it foam in the mouth, made a video, claimed it was due to rabies and off they went to produce toxic injections that pharma companies and vets make tons of money from.
Virology is a myth, a hoax, a money trap. Our fur babies suffer and live short lives, while the evil companies and vets profit.
10:47 AM - Jul 13, 2024
Only people mentioned by Fastwalker in this post can reply
Mary Bell @godsgirlinks
01 August, 09:01
In response walker Fast to his Publication
I won't comply! I won't get a vax and won't vax my dogs!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
01 August, 08:11
I saw this maybe 2023...suspect why I lost my Legend at 7..this June 1st.

My dogs usually live long..my last Dakota was 17 when I lost him. Shelties.

EVIL...I miss him daily.
I really miss him! I was bless to share his life
for 7 1/2 years.
May God give him peace.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
01 August, 07:20
Here's another vet taking a stand against the corrupt medical industry.

Read the comments from his clients that sing his praises.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Veterinarian Dr. William B. Weber testifies before the ASBVME - YouTube

This video clip was recorded at the ongoing Administrative Hearing being conducted by the Alabama State Board of Veterinary Medical Examiners. It shows part ...

ol_ cowboy @ol_cowboy
13 July, 11:36 (E)
THANK YOU! I have been looking for this video since I left Gab. People need to listen!!!
1 Rabies vaccine protects animals FOR LIFE.
Cancer tumors at the sites of injection.
Not dosing for size of animal when "vaccines" are weight dependent. It's the same Rockefeller Medical Establishment!!!

Wouldn't surprise me if "rabies" is a total scam.

THEY ARE KILLING OUR ANIMALS TO CAUSE MORE HUMAN SUFFERING AND GREATER ECONOMIC LOSSES FOR PEOPLE THAT FILL THEIR CORRUPTED POCKETS!!

i woke up when my horses became immediately ill - almost falling over - after a "vaccination". Unbelievable.

I DON'T TRUST ANYONE THAT WEAR'S SATAN'S IMAGE INCLUDING THE SERPENT ON THEIR UNIFORM!!!!! That's just me.

Karen Jenkins @seekerofjustice
13 July, 12:44
In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication
Do you know who this vet is?