Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
12 July, 07:30

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
12 July, 08:11
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
I think people need to take another look at the Ashli Babbitt incident which was in my opinion after studying it pretty closely, was a false flag.
https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
wht 2.0 @wht
12 July, 12:45 (E)
In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication
I think it was fake too but what I don't understand is what the *purpose* of it was?

*Why* was it done?
Who's interests or narrative did it serve?

You'd think that would be more clear cut?

Unless I'm just not seeing it

12 July, 02:12
In response wht 2.0 to his Publication
What I think is that they wanted to be able to paint Trump supporters and wild door charging terrorists, just like Antifa- Turn the tables on us. Why did they all go to that specific location? Did any real Trump supporter plan on charging the speaker of the house's office? I think the PB's were in on the deception, too. I mean what Trump supporter thinks that they are helping the cause by marching and chanting "F Antifa" while Trump is in the middle of his speech? And my other question is where were all the usual leftists that day who usually show up and try to wreak havoc? (Answer- gathered at the Capitol hours before Trump's speech, setting the trap by taking down signs and fencing and by establishing some kind of narrative that they were against the cops). When Trump delayed his speech by and hour, it exposed them because they had to improvise for an hour before the real Trump supporters finally got there.

wht 2.0 @wht
12 July, 02:56
It just seems weird they'd set up such an elaborate hoax to justify "shooting" an unarmed (even) "Trump terrorist".
It just seemed to have blackened them more than the other way around.
The whole thing was strange.

12 July, 03:34
It must not have worked out as planned. I agree with you that that aspect of it doesn't make any sense. What did you think of that video?

wht 2.0 @wht
12 July, 04:22
Didn't watch the one you put up but a very detailed freeze frame/slo-mo study of it came out maybe a couple of years ago now. Hard to dismiss all the inexplicable actions and psuedo commotion that just didn't make any sense in context.

12 July, 04:35
This might be the same video that you saw. It's been out for a while.

wht 2.0 @wht
12 July, 04:36
Just looked at it briefly ... yup .. same one. Really good break down.

12 July, 04:38
The 'acting' was horrible!

wht 2.0 @wht
12 July, 06:10 (E)
My favorite was the "swat cop" on the stairs after 'Babbit' was already down pointing his rifle at the door/window giving hand signals and whatever other sillyness he was up to

Yeah, that's definitely in the running for the biggest giveaway. Any actual cop would laugh at him. Did you know that AB was the very first one to arrive on the scene? Why did she want to go there in the first place? Doesn't make sense. And John Sullivan was part of it. When Trump delayed his speech by an hour that really through off their timing. I talked to a trauma nurse who was an instructor and she said that the guy with the 2 masks and the beard broke several laws with the way he was handling her.
The mom is weird, too.
06:41 PM - Jul 12, 2024
Only people mentioned by EarnestTBass3 in this post can reply
wht 2.0 @wht
12 July, 07:38
Same hilarious "medical triage" bogosity at Sandy Hook

Absolute full blown 3 Stooges clown-op