Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
12 July, 10:51
Next week next week 😆🥊

Titanic.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pissed Patriot @Fooked
12 July, 11:53
In response Detective RedPanda17News to his Publication
If nothing happens it will next week after that 😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
12 July, 01:01
In response Pissed Patriot to his Publication
Or next year.
🤣😖😟

You do not tell your enemy your plans. Of course if its all pre ordained, and the white hats are in control - then the only thing remaining is the percentage of people who are awake...

I want to know what THAT number is.

Pissed Patriot @Fooked
12 July, 02:16
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
I can remember it was supposed to go down beginning of 2021 . Only thing keeping me going is the debate showing how fucked up biden is plus last night .But come on most of us are hanging on a thread. I really think there going to take it to November. There getting paid by the hour 😂

Only people mentioned by Tallyho in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Carole Davis-Z, click on at the bottom under it