Only people mentioned by RealPersonJedi in this post can reply
β˜†Cosmic Raea β™₯︎ @Letsfookenglow
12 July, 07:25
In response Detective RedPanda17News to his Publication
I am not sure 😊 if anyone pays attention to both dates πŸ—“οΈ Gregorian and Julian still, but yesterday I was walking to work and had an epiphany...

Had already calculated in advance that 7/11 (John Quincy Adams birthday--not sure how relevant it is--but continues to pop off in my mind) would lead back πŸ”™ to the 28th of June on the Julian Calendar (also not relevant or related I am sure, but leads back to EM's birthday)...

Well then, that's not the only piece to this...
Ever note 🎡 how they use July and the 17th for the calendar emoji?
Well, On the Gregorian Calendar πŸ—“οΈ July 17th is also July 4th on the Julian Calendar. I found this to be the most brightening aha lately in codes/decodes, all of it really.

7Q--I find seven letter names significant in spiritual studies because a lot of the archangels have seven letter names...

Think πŸ€”
Raphael
Gabriel
Michael

Then I think "seventh" month is also "G" for maybe Glory or Grace, I really do think this month is special :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
β˜†Cosmic Raea β™₯︎ @Letsfookenglow
12 July, 07:31
In response β˜†Cosmic Raea β™₯︎ to her Publication
Just found it kinda funny that 17th falls next week on the Gregorian Calendar πŸ“† that is and this drop πŸ’§ talking about "next week". Did everyone think πŸ€” yesterday lol πŸ˜… well if the Julian calendar is what we are aiming for "yesterday" hasn't occured yet...but who knows I'm just being optimistic with time

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
13 July, 11:49
In response β˜†Cosmic Raea β™₯︎ to her Publication
❀️

Pissed Patriot @Fooked
12 July, 11:53
In response Detective RedPanda17News to his Publication
If nothing happens it will next week after that πŸ˜‚

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
12 July, 01:01
In response Pissed Patriot to his Publication
Or next year.
πŸ€£πŸ˜–πŸ˜Ÿ

You do not tell your enemy your plans. Of course if its all pre ordained, and the white hats are in control - then the only thing remaining is the percentage of people who are awake...

I want to know what THAT number is.

Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
13 July, 07:57 (E)
In response Pissed Patriot to his Publication
Anything happening yet?