Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
12 July, 10:51
Next week next week 😆🥊

Titanic.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
☆Cosmic Raea ♥︎ @Letsfookenglow
12 July, 07:25
In response Detective RedPanda17News to his Publication
I am not sure 😊 if anyone pays attention to both dates 🗓️ Gregorian and Julian still, but yesterday I was walking to work and had an epiphany...

Had already calculated in advance that 7/11 (John Quincy Adams birthday--not sure how relevant it is--but continues to pop off in my mind) would lead back 🔙 to the 28th of June on the Julian Calendar (also not relevant or related I am sure, but leads back to EM's birthday)...

Well then, that's not the only piece to this...
Ever note 🎵 how they use July and the 17th for the calendar emoji?
Well, On the Gregorian Calendar 🗓️ July 17th is also July 4th on the Julian Calendar. I found this to be the most brightening aha lately in codes/decodes, all of it really.

7Q--I find seven letter names significant in spiritual studies because a lot of the archangels have seven letter names...

Think 🤔
Raphael
Gabriel
Michael

Then I think "seventh" month is also "G" for maybe Glory or Grace, I really do think this month is special :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
☆Cosmic Raea ♥︎ @Letsfookenglow
Just found it kinda funny that 17th falls next week on the Gregorian Calendar 📆 that is and this drop 💧 talking about "next week". Did everyone think 🤔 yesterday lol 😅 well if the Julian calendar is what we are aiming for "yesterday" hasn't occured yet...but who knows I'm just being optimistic with time
07:31 PM - Jul 12, 2024
In response ☆Cosmic Raea ♥︎ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Letsfookenglow in this post can reply
Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
13 July, 03:55
In response ☆Cosmic Raea ♥︎ to her Publication
🍿