OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
I love you, ANONS !

How many Friday's on this side of The Event do y'all reckon we have left...?

NCSWIC || WWG👆WGA
08:42 AM - Jul 12, 2024
Only people mentioned by OGAnonK3nob1 in this post can reply
Jimmy Grogan @Wherethecoulds
12 July, 01:37
In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication
All of them. There is no event. We only get out of this through our own doing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
12 July, 01:47
In response Jimmy Grogan to his Publication
In that scenario, I choose: Snoring.

After a long day around family, with a full life of memories left installed within them, a core knowledge they will carry the LOVE and fan the flame of FREEDOM, after giving all I had for this life, I'd be so exhausted it would cause the rare event of me snoring.

Snoring is the event I'd choose.

WWG👆WGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
12 July, 01:19
16 more til Election day. Sure hope it doesn't take that long.

Juris Prudence Civilis @corpus
12 July, 09:14
God knows.
Why not ask him.
We haven`t got a clue.

12 July, 10:18
In response Juris Prudence Civilis to her Publication
Yes, agreed. Dates are vomit-fodder.

However, I do have the math worked out and I'm completely confident in my analysis - open to critique:

Peradventure CHRIST doesn't return for his Bride before we stop the satanic communist horde (without the Rapture get outta jail free card), I can say sincerely: < 117.

Less than 117 Friday's, that's my number.

Take it to the bank ! KEK

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
12 July, 08:49
I WISH we knew how long! But it is assuredly LESS time left than what we have already invested in our research, trying to encouraging each other, and trying to RED-PILL those who are important to us!

SOON!

12 July, 10:26
In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication
(432hz, FWIW.)