Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
I just spent an hour on the phone with Premiere, the ones that make the 30g protein shakes and they have a decent taste? I explained a lot to them and suggested to remove the phosphorous from their products and replace or add in boron instead.

I explained the reasons and explained that if they put in more natural items to help people like celery seed, etc and still made it taste good naturally, then they would have the most sought out products in the world!

She wrote down/typed everything I said and said I taught her things she didn't even know. But that she would bring all this up to her superiors!

I was surprised she listened so long. Now, if they do anything positive from this call, we shall see, but perhaps I got the ball rolling!!!
11:18 AM - Jul 11, 2024
Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply
Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
11 July, 11:51
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Yay, I hope they do it... it's the only brand my hubby likes
He drinks the Cafe latte

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
11 July, 12:51
In response Christina Evans-Earl to her Publication
Just keep in mind that phosphorous! It will deplete his magnesium! And perhaps cause heavy leg cramps!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
11 July, 11:40
Kudos to you! Never know what seeds you planted that may grow. 🌱

11 July, 11:44
In response Pat Christianson to her Publication
TY!!! Let's hope it works!

Seems back in 2016 it also started...

https://www.eater.com/2016...

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
11 July, 11:21

11 July, 11:23
In response Love Wins to her Publication
💛