Mike Anon @Mike314
11 July, 06:29
@praying_teacher asked me to share this.

Please pray for her father...

I don't often ask for anything on here, but I need all prayer warriors on here to PLEASE pray for my dad - we need a miracle. He was admitted to the hospital on Friday with what we thought were stones in the bile duct & the MRIs are showing a large pancreatic tumor with suspicious lesions on his liver. My dad has always been a good man - always there for his family - his family is his everything, & he is our everything. My parents have been married 57 years & were together 5 years before that - so 62 years in love. He is my mom's true soul mate. We need him to be okay - Please pray that God grants us this miracle. He has too much life left to live and too many things he still wants to do. His name is Andrew ❤🙏❤🙏❤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
Please PLEASE get him started on a healing protocol.

Here is the latest testimony I found yesterday with the products they used.
09:17 AM - Jul 11, 2024 (E)
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Sparrows in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Age of Enlightenment, click on at the bottom under it