Mike Anon @Mike314
@praying_teacher asked me to share this.

Please pray for her father...

I don't often ask for anything on here, but I need all prayer warriors on here to PLEASE pray for my dad - we need a miracle. He was admitted to the hospital on Friday with what we thought were stones in the bile duct & the MRIs are showing a large pancreatic tumor with suspicious lesions on his liver. My dad has always been a good man - always there for his family - his family is his everything, & he is our everything. My parents have been married 57 years & were together 5 years before that - so 62 years in love. He is my mom's true soul mate. We need him to be okay - Please pray that God grants us this miracle. He has too much life left to live and too many things he still wants to do. His name is Andrew ❤🙏❤🙏❤
06:29 AM - Jul 11, 2024
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Happy Dawg @EnjoyingtheRide
13 July, 12:24
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Prayers my friend. This is a protocol for Fenbendazol, Ivermectin ect by weight for cancer. Use protocol A

https://x.com/ContrabandCu...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shannon Harding @Believer101
13 July, 12:13
Praying for your Dad....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
13 July, 10:13
LORD, I join my prayers with the many who have shared their prayers and requests for Andrew's health and recovery.

LORD, hear us in our plea for the eradication of the diseased tissue either by Your mighty power, or the skill You have allowed the physicians to have.

We ask this not only for Andrew's sake, but for all of his loved ones particularly his wife, his daughter, and MIKE, our dear Patriot friend and colleague in the struggle for our freedom from the Globalists! You know more than all of us, that group vehemently opposes You and Your love for all mankind!
We humbly but boldly ask for a miracle, in the Name of Your Son, JESUS! AMEN!

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
13 July, 08:16
Praying now.

Jay Dee @JAYDEE
12 July, 10:09
Heavenly Father-we pray for all those afflicted and those who need your healing hands...🙏🙏🙏

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
11 July, 09:38
@praying_teacher 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Mike Anon @Mike314
11 July, 09:34
Admittedly, I'm not good at articulating my thoughts into prayers.

What I ask though, is that the Lord Gord, the Creator, grant you, Andrew and your family, peace and comfort in this difficult time.

May the Lord be with you 🙏🙏🙏

Diana Summer @Catgirl1951
11 July, 09:22
🙏🙏🙏

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
11 July, 08:56
Thank you Lord for your Divine Mercy for blessing and healing Andrew and freeing him from the medical place and delivering him to his loving family🙏😇

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
11 July, 06:37
Sending prayers, healing energies, blessings and much love to Andrew and the whole family!
🙏🕊💗✨

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
11 July, 06:31
Please heavenly Father, heal this man and watch over his family. All things are possible with YOU. We all come together and ask that you heal this man. In Jesus' name. Amen

arba happihr @arba
11 July, 08:45
In response Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot to her Publication

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
11 July, 06:23
Prayers for Andrew and his family.

Donna Keville @DTrastiKeville
11 July, 03:47
🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
11 July, 01:53
Praying Andrew is healed, in Christ Jesus.
LOVE

connie wright @cowri
11 July, 01:49
👣👣👣🙏👣👣👣

Every Time @soTELLme533
11 July, 01:46
Please God, heal Andrew so that he can finish doing the things he wants to do here.

Pink Totter @Totter
11 July, 01:03
🙏🙏💗🙏💗🙏🙏

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
11 July, 12:53
God bless Andrew with the healing needed that he may continue on the good path in a good way.

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
11 July, 11:59
😇🙏🙏😘DEAR HEAVENLY FATHER GOD WE ASK FOR MIRACULOUS HEALING PRAYERS FOR MIKES DAD ANDREW WE ASK THAT YOU LEAD GUIDE DIRECT AND PROTECT HIM LORD SURROUND OUR FRIEND MIKE AND HIS FAMILY IN PEACE LOVE GRACE AND MERCY OUR FAITH IN YOU LORD TO LET YOUR CALMNESS TOUCH THEM ALL THANK YOU LORD FOR HEARING OUR PRAYERS WE LOVE YOU IN JESUS NAME WE PRAY AMEN

I LOVE YOU BROTHER MIKE

Mike Anon @Mike314
11 July, 12:08
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
Thanks for replying, Mary.

Praying Teacher actually made that post, but she asked me to pass it along so it would be seen by more eyes, and in turn receive more prayers.

Her dad is the person who is ill.

I was extremely honored that she asked me to help.

Love you too, Mary.

Marlene Redmond @marllyargh1221
11 July, 12:22
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
🙏🏻✨✨✨

Only followers of this user (Maudiemaye) can see their posts

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
11 July, 11:35
Dear God, please place your loving hands on Andrew, help him overcome this mass that has invaded his body. I ask this in Jesus loving name, Amen🙏🙏🙏🙏

Royal Raven @Royalraven
11 July, 11:30
Dear God Almighty place a hedge of protection over Andrew. Bless him with strength, peace of mind, comfort, love, support and complete healing. May he become an example to others of the power of Your natural cures for cancer. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray, Amen.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Joe Tippens: Cancer Hope Via Fenbenzadole - YouTube

We all know someone facing a cancer diagnosis. Amazing, inspiring, and brimming with hope, Joe Tippens generously shares his personal cancer story in this t...

Only followers of this user (OrItCouldBe) can see their posts

KELLY EDWARDS @angelinredmond
11 July, 09:29
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🌹❤️

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
11 July, 09:18

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
11 July, 09:17
Prayers sent my Fren! 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻❤️

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
11 July, 09:17 (E)
Please PLEASE get him started on a healing protocol.

Here is the latest testimony I found yesterday with the products they used.

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
11 July, 09:17
Heavenly Father, we come before you today to ask for your healing hand to be upon our friends Father who is ill. Grant him comfort, strength and wisdom. Restore his health with your loving care and help him to be patient and allow you to do your work. Give his Family Love, Strength and Knowledge to aid him through this and the Medical Personnel wisdom and guidance to help in your healing of him.
May your peace guide, guard and strengthen his heart, health and mind...
In Christ Jesus, Amen.🙏

Alycat 777 @alycat777
11 July, 09:09
Prayers sent. God Bless Andrew 🙏💞

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
11 July, 09:04
Prayers for Andrew 🙏🙏🙏