Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
NG member interviewed on GMA. Listen carefully 35 seconds in: "Peaceful transition OF military power"...
01:47 PM - Jan 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jimbo0566 in this post can reply
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
18 January, 05:51
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
When I listened to the whole video it sounded different Jimbo. I thought there was going to be transfer to military from the above, but ... watch this

https://www.goodmorningame...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy Walsh @2cindylouwho
18 January, 03:51
I caught that. 30 secondss in .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christoph Schmidt @Schmidti91
18 January, 03:34
he said in military power. but...important is "the storm" from Pr. Trump

Emanuele Milite @EmAnon
18 January, 03:25
I understood: "..to help support the military service and the police department with the peaceful transition in military power"

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
18 January, 03:02
Would someone please tell me why when I posted the link, it didn't show the image

Sven Thiess @sthiess
18 January, 02:57
I have played it now several times, over and over and I hear. Peaceful transition TO Military Power.

Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
18 January, 03:02
In response Sven Thiess to his Publication
I thought the same at first, but then caught the "of" after fowarding and backing up. Either way I believe we will see a transition of the military until a "lawful" election to take place. #TheMilitaryIsTheOnlyWay

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
18 January, 02:56
GOING DOWN

Sven Thiess @sthiess
18 January, 02:54
Not sure he said that. He could also have said Peaceful transition with Military Power. OF would make no sense. It would have to be a transition TO Military power. He mumbles and the mask doesn't help.

michael griggs @PapaRodAnon
18 January, 02:51
idk i dont usually see National Gaurd in Army fatigues. content with wearing that mask as well. being mainstream doesnt help either lmao

michael griggs @PapaRodAnon
18 January, 02:51
In response michael griggs to his Publication
i find it unusual that hes wearing old camo as well

Clarity CornerStone @TRUTHERTRIGGER
18 January, 02:38
That IS what he said. No question. Thanks for sharing! Made me feel better. I have faith but sometimes having it backed up is a great feeling!

Joy Soderberg @Joybug73
18 January, 02:23
Could he just have meant from president to president?

Contenders Edge @ContendersEdge
18 January, 02:33
In response Joy Soderberg to his Publication
What else could it mean? And why military specifically. Transfer of power includes command over the military as well.

Lisa Prowting @DJT4ever2020
18 January, 02:18
I'm not sure the military are interview trained 🤣or its a deliberate slip

Delta Conquerer @deltaconquerer
18 January, 02:15
"Peaceful transfer of Military Power."

Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
18 January, 02:11
Wow!!!!

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
18 January, 02:08
Well then.. That is interesting.

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
18 January, 02:09
the power is going from POTUS to the US military.

Another Brick In The Wall @Another_Brick_In_The_Wall
18 January, 02:05
I heard that line as well when I was watching the interview...things that make you go hmmm...🤔

Rhonda Haywood @Rhondamc
18 January, 02:01
thats what he said!

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Nanette NYPatriot @Nanette
18 January, 01:53
George wasnt paying attention OR he didnt want to go there ...

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
18 January, 01:52
Bingo. And i have told people Trump did not concede

Rita Marie @ritamarie22
18 January, 01:51
Interesting!