Only people mentioned by RoyHermanKellerman in this post can reply
Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
23 September, 10:05
In response Roy Herman Kellerman to his Publication
Well IMO mushrooms are not food, they are fungus. But besides that he is using solar and you need a converter for that, the converter creates Dirty Electricity, high EMF. so unless he puts the solar panels and converter way far away from the food I am out, I dont want my food grown or live in that system. Also why need the power, for lights? looks like there was plenty of light, natural light is healthy, fake light , well not as I am sure. For watering ? Reforesting, getting water back into the desert areas that were once forests, that would be my goal. Permaculture and food foresting. Robert David Steele was talking about taking the Malls and converting them to green houses, food growing and selling malls.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
09 July, 09:35
Aloha
So many open minded, talented beings.
People just want to live in peace

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
09 July, 09:42
Should work for Trump.