mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
07 July, 08:02
A sure way for the dems to get rid of Joe would be to bring this up. However we know they won't because of what's still being hidden.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
07 July, 08:41
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
I say Keep Him in There, Its all Good 4 Us!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
08 July, 10:47
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
The longer he stays the nominee, the better, right?

08 July, 10:57
Rite! I Think its too late for any new candidate, However [they] R Gonna try to Cheat, Stop the Election.
Just Look at france Election, CHEAT!, Allegedly.
Q~ Try to win by any Means Necessary, [Their] Fighting for [their] Lives, < Its {their Grimes against Humanity}💀Children, death shots, Adrino, Corruption .................
imho

08 July, 11:09
Been thinking what might happen...

If there is an election, might go something like this....
- Mil blocks dominion outside network access, but records it (i think recording was done in 2020)
- Trump has so many votes, they spend weeks making "mail in ballots" in swing states.
- Totals exceed population of state by considerable amount.
- Cheating is obvious to all
- SCOTUS & Mil step in, holds new controlled election with printed ballots.

I kept thinking 2020 would be fixed. It still might. Seems to depend on timing of other events

Yes Timing Is everything 4 sure
DTJ keeps Saying Paper/Pencil Ballots
He's never wrong, So there's that.
Its gonna Come down to a Nail bitter in the end of this sh** show!😬
imo
js
11:21 AM - Jul 08, 2024
Only people mentioned by carpenter in this post can reply
Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
08 July, 01:22
Trump is not wrong when he mentions a topic in certain ways--as with Kodak in the past--what is still coming from them, I do ponder

08 July, 01:25
In response Truth Hunter to his Publication
kodak film/pics to See?
All on film Reels?
That will B the Show!
5 mth to go, its getting late in the Game.
imho

08 July, 12:58
💯✅