mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
07 July, 08:02
A sure way for the dems to get rid of Joe would be to bring this up. However we know they won't because of what's still being hidden.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
07 July, 08:41
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
I say Keep Him in There, Its all Good 4 Us!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
08 July, 10:47
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
The longer he stays the nominee, the better, right?

08 July, 10:57
Rite! I Think its too late for any new candidate, However [they] R Gonna try to Cheat, Stop the Election.
Just Look at france Election, CHEAT!, Allegedly.
Q~ Try to win by any Means Necessary, [Their] Fighting for [their] Lives, < Its {their Grimes against Humanity}💀Children, death shots, Adrino, Corruption .................
imho

08 July, 11:09
Been thinking what might happen...

If there is an election, might go something like this....
- Mil blocks dominion outside network access, but records it (i think recording was done in 2020)
- Trump has so many votes, they spend weeks making "mail in ballots" in swing states.
- Totals exceed population of state by considerable amount.
- Cheating is obvious to all
- SCOTUS & Mil step in, holds new controlled election with printed ballots.

I kept thinking 2020 would be fixed. It still might. Seems to depend on timing of other events

08 July, 11:21
Yes Timing Is everything 4 sure
DTJ keeps Saying Paper/Pencil Ballots
He's never wrong, So there's that.
Its gonna Come down to a Nail bitter in the end of this sh** show!😬
imo
js

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
08 July, 01:22
Trump is not wrong when he mentions a topic in certain ways--as with Kodak in the past--what is still coming from them, I do ponder

kodak film/pics to See?
All on film Reels?
That will B the Show!
5 mth to go, its getting late in the Game.
imho
01:25 PM - Jul 08, 2024
In response Truth Hunter to his Publication
Only people mentioned by carpenter in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Justice Peacefully ., click on at the bottom under it