Jason Webber @Haldir1970
Sorry, but this is my mood at the moment - especially after that horseshit in France.

Believe me, I am staying the course, but that doesn’t mean I have to have a f***ing fake smile plastered on my face.
10:16 AM - Jul 08, 2024 (E)
Only people mentioned by Haldir1970 in this post can reply
Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
08 July, 10:29
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
No election matters until GESARA is announced and we have an election supervised by the military
The rest is just Fodder to inflame folks. I am not voting again till it's a military election.
Not playing the game any longer

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
08 July, 10:35
In response Ron The Best is Yet to Come to his Publication
I completely agree.

What confounds me - constantly - is the apparent effort to inflame the wrong people ie. the awake.

For example, that BS in France - most of the “sleepers” are all leftists, and most are worse than communists. What happened in France isn’t going to inflame the sleepers, they want this!

The other possibility, is that what happened in France is a tactic to make the remaining minions (the upper echelon have been taken out - the fact that AnonUp & similar persist is evidence) feel comfortable. They will act and draw attention to themselves if they feel comfortable.

We shall see. Not enjoying the idea of another PLANdemic - this time, one that includes destroying food sources. I guess we may have to starve a little to force the sleepers to see. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396