Only people mentioned by jtwightman in this post can reply
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
07 July, 05:32
In response Jack Wightman to his Publication
I’m trying to get my husband to wager with me. He says Tim Scott is Trump’s pick & I say John is. He won’t take my money! Says my pick is a guaranteed loss. 😂

I don’t know if the RNC is the public announcement…
but oh how good it will feel, to be rewarded for having faith.

I don’t even feel the need to say I told you so. Just going to wait for the questions asking, “How did you know.”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jack Wightman @jtwightman
08 July, 08:52
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
John is Trump
John Jr is VP

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
07 July, 01:33
I am hoping this push to force Biden to step down is designed to bring out the puppetmasters for the public. There is no other way to explain how some of these individuals who publicly lied for nearly four years suddenly realized that he was incompetent and a criminal. There is no pretending that did not happen and that the damage done to our citizens and country did not happen. There is no take-backs, do-overs, or resets on this.

Mark Estes @Patriot_from_Oregon
07 July, 01:19
This might wake people up!

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
07 July, 12:29 (E)
If NOT, lots of people are gonna need some explaining to do. You know who you are.

Mark Estes @Patriot_from_Oregon
07 July, 01:20
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
Agreed. If it doesn’t happen we should permanently be forced into exile!

Jack Wightman @jtwightman
08 July, 08:52
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
More Evil Incoming New Age
Pop Culture Psywar
https://youtu.be/uc2rIEmci...

Kerry McLaughlin @Quiver
07 July, 12:24
This has been on my spirit for awhile? we shall see.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
07 July, 12:10
This would be very nice.