TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
04 July, 10:12
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈDoes anyone have the website for the cancer treatment information, I just found out my neighbor has cancer and I want to give her the best help and treatment possible.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ol_ cowboy @ol_cowboy
05 July, 01:43 (E)
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
Research:

MMS aka Chlorine Dioxide
Ivermectin
Fenbendazole
Baking Soda
Apricot Seeds
Rife Machines
Dr. Hulda Clark

Good places to start.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 July, 03:53
In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈThank you, ol_cowboy.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

ol_ cowboy @ol_cowboy
06:54 PM - Jul 05, 2024
Only people mentioned by ol_cowboy in this post can reply
06 July, 04:04
In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈThank you so much.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

ol_ cowboy @ol_cowboy
06 July, 09:41 (E)
You are welcome. About a decade ago I also bought a Rife Machine - amazing. MedBeds are IMO like Rife Machines but at a whole new Quantum Level and hopefully coming soon πŸ™ (and a good Rife Machine is expensive - several thousands of dollars and takes time to learn to use - healing frequencies - but they are amazing cuz they work IMO. Dr. Royal RIfe was one of the most important medical researchers in history along with Nikola Tesla). Now I believe all cures for cancer cost less than a steak dinner out, that's just my opinion, and I believe there's no money in cures. I will also say I am a cancer survivor and that I don't even worry about it no more. I take MMS, baking soda and Ivermectin regularly just as an added mention, to keep nasties away. Just tellin' Folks what I do, not givin' medical advice cuz I'm a rancher not a physician. I'd stitch myself up with yucca leaves & disinfect with whiskey before I'd check into any hospital but that's just me. πŸ˜‚