Captain Morgan @KristinMorgan
04 July, 10:10

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
04 July, 10:15
In response Captain Morgan to her Publication
It's already taken

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Captain Morgan @KristinMorgan
04 July, 10:24
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
It's flipping.

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
04 July, 10:41
In response Captain Morgan to her Publication
Its too big
Read Revelation

Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
It depends on what you determine freedom is, Yankee.
Truth sets FREE...good & bad truth..to be a light to those seeking The Truth.

My part is to point to The One who IS The I Am.
I don't care if I say it well..I care that I am understandable to those who are scattered and floundering with all the deception.
When I rejoice in The Lord always and again I say rejoice... when I close the car door on my hand and I can't get free..so I twist backwards to grab the car handle to get free Thanking God dissolves pain & this incident injury.

Freedom..is what God gives whether slave or free. If I am FREE in Christ..I AM FREE.

In repentance & rest is your salvation
In quietness & trust is your strength. Is 30:15

When I obey (as a child) I am amazed how His Principles work. It is His World within this world.
And more precious then gold.
His peace, not of this world, surpasses all understanding..when I seek Him with ALL my heart mind soul & strength.
12:13 PM - Jul 04, 2024
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Only people mentioned by CaseyTurnup in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Casey Turnup, click on at the bottom under it