Captain Morgan @KristinMorgan
04 July, 10:10

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
04 July, 10:15
In response Captain Morgan to her Publication
It's already taken

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by KristinMorgan in this post can reply
wht 2.0 @wht
04 July, 11:17
*Beware* the flip.

The Luciferian **Sun-god day** worshipping Roman Catholic Papal church antichrist/beast system WILL be 'flipped', only to be replaced w/ it's image (Rev13:11-18) that will be **Sun-god day** worshipping apostate Protestant Christianity.

Be mindful .. Satan's last wilderness temptation of Jesus (Mt4:8) was offering Jesus "all the kingdoms of the world" if Jesus would but bow down and *worship* him.

The antichrist/beast Roman Catholic Papal church system was responsible (openly taking bold credit for doing so) for changing the day of worship from God's commanded 7th day to the 1st day *Sun*-day.

This issue of *the day* will become the famous 'mark' the 2nd beast, the 'image of the beast' will force the world to accept under penalty of death.

It will however LOOK like a "good guys" "Christian" "white hat" victory when it's all said and done.

Be not deceived.

“And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.” 2Cor11:14

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
04 July, 11:07
Freedom and government are literally impossible to coexist

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
04 July, 10:41
Its too big
Read Revelation

Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
04 July, 12:13
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
It depends on what you determine freedom is, Yankee.
Truth sets FREE...good & bad truth..to be a light to those seeking The Truth.

My part is to point to The One who IS The I Am.
I don't care if I say it well..I care that I am understandable to those who are scattered and floundering with all the deception.
When I rejoice in The Lord always and again I say rejoice... when I close the car door on my hand and I can't get free..so I twist backwards to grab the car handle to get free Thanking God dissolves pain & this incident injury.

Freedom..is what God gives whether slave or free. If I am FREE in Christ..I AM FREE.

In repentance & rest is your salvation
In quietness & trust is your strength. Is 30:15

When I obey (as a child) I am amazed how His Principles work. It is His World within this world.
And more precious then gold.
His peace, not of this world, surpasses all understanding..when I seek Him with ALL my heart mind soul & strength.