Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
11 February, 07:36
Major malfunction today with the nose. Likely on purpose.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marti McFly @MartiMcFly
12 February, 02:09
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Please let an ear fall off so my mother will open her eyes... lol lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by PattiCakeQTPatriot in this post can reply
Donna Hudson @Deba64
19 February, 04:03
In response Patricia Nitz to her Publication
we got our popcorn 🍿🍿

Cynthia Gil.......... @CG01
19 February, 03:53
🙏I don't know but, please do the reveal ☺️

Msterri ... @Msterri
14 February, 01:54
Jim Carrey played Biden on SNL and even with the makeup and prosthetic face mask you could easily tell it was him. I think it's someone else

Mrs Maker @Bornfree
18 February, 01:31
In response Msterri ... to her Publication
James Woods is a possibilty too

Hope IsNotCrazy @Birdy1052014
18 February, 01:35
In response Msterri ... to her Publication
if you really want to identify him
look at rear ends
they are part of what helps us identify each other

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
14 February, 01:04
The Mask 😎la blague mercredi