Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Major malfunction today with the nose. Likely on purpose.
07:36 PM - Feb 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Bridgett Bohlen @MomBAS123
02 April, 04:10
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
John Slattery could be a excellent candidate if available!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
19 February, 04:39
"Malfunction"of the projection, there is nobody there

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Missy M.. donated @MissyM
14 February, 01:08
noooooooo, I'm melting........

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
13 February, 11:55
Hilarious Thread Peeps! Bravo! 😎👍

PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
12 February, 05:57
dang i need to Gitmo popcorn 🍿😏

Nikki Lynch @NIQQI
12 February, 05:53
It was quite surreal to watch that's for sure.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
13 February, 11:57
In response Nikki Lynch to her Publication
where's the live clip Nelly! 😎👍

P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
12 February, 05:43
🙂A signal ... indictments are coming !!! Mask Off !!!🙂

VIKING FOR CHRIST @ThorianPatriot
12 February, 04:26
sleepy Joe get his mask out of Nancy Pelosi's dirty laundry
He likes them Bloomer Beatles
and Skid marks

Linda Vogel @lsvogel
12 February, 03:50
Underneath that mask is Hillary Clinton! And then the Hillary mask comes off to reaveal Ruth Bader-Ginsberg. But wait, there's more! That RBG mask comes off to reveal John McCain! But then we smell alcohol and when that last mask is peeled away we see Nancy Pelosi!

robin fineman @RobinD
12 February, 03:50
OMG these guys are too funny! Epic Epic Trolling! ahahaha
I just love my Prez and V.P.!

PATRIOT ANIME MOMMA @OGKANDIMOM
12 February, 10:47
im tired of masks, i really am, but his nose looks like its sinking into his face here. his face looks rubbery.

Hope JGPhoenixRising Green @HopeFromHopesville
12 February, 10:24
everything we're being shown is on purpose...nothing surprises me anymore. it's kind of a shame really. almost like reverse dissasociation is a thing

Hunny McCann @HunMcCann
12 February, 09:51
when you show your mate and they go .. oh wow that looks painful his mask is too tight ....🤷‍♀️🙈😫😤🥴😆😆😆

Time Space @TimeSpace
12 February, 12:20
In response Hunny McCann to her Publication

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
12 February, 09:18
I have been telling people all along that that isn't Joe. Maybe now they will believe me.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
12 February, 09:18
I have been telling people all along that that isn't Joe. Maybe now they will believe me.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
12 February, 09:23
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
dont hold your breath. js...🤷🏼‍♀️ 😆

Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
12 February, 05:44
From the 1976 film 'The Pink Panther Strikes Again'. For some reason I can't upload here. See my Twitter:
https://twitter.com/14Robe...

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
12 February, 09:27
In response Robert Pettitt to his Publication
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
12 February, 05:37
I watched it. that's a whole other subject.
here is a nice array of noses from the phony NIH whatever it was. even threw in Joey twins

God First! @LauraInMD
12 February, 10:09
In response Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. to her Publication
I watched it too. Lost track of how many times he touched/adjusted his mask.

Ebba Hansen @Ebbarious11
12 February, 10:32
In response Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. to her Publication
botched mask

12 February, 03:16
Reminds me of Inspector Clouseau's disguises!

Marti McFly @MartiMcFly
12 February, 02:09
Please let an ear fall off so my mother will open her eyes... lol lol

Chrissy Marie @Luckymozy
12 February, 05:41
In response Marti McFly to her Publication
my mother is on cloud 17! she will never come down. she thinks she knows it all. yes, she knows all the brainwashed information from the FAKE MEDIA

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
19 February, 04:33
In response Marti McFly to her Publication
🤣

Elizabeth Rosales @ElizabethLisa
12 February, 01:47
Good! I swear, I am tired of telling people that he is a fake and then they turn around and tell me what new thing he did, today. Some people are braindead.

Julie Barnes @juliebjoe864
12 February, 01:31
looks like michael jacksons nose or its getting close lol! yikes!

12 February, 03:17
In response Julie Barnes to her Publication
Perhaps Michael Jackson got his old nose back and let Biden have this one.

wakeup Idiot @wakeupIdiot
12 February, 01:15
chinaBidan is just like his Nose,

Super CROOKED.

Lisa Evans @LisaEvans
12 February, 12:59
is he OUR actor or is he Hollywoods actor. Because if he IS Hollywoods actor, that could put a lot of people in trouble. But if he's our actor, then nobody could do anything about it.

Warrior Princess @childrescuenow
12 February, 06:28
In response Lisa Evans to her Publication
100% ours

Jade Driskell @Jadendri
12 February, 12:42
he-he - saw that today. did anyone catch the large bust of a Kennedy right by his head in the executive meeting and interview??? so ffunny!!

dianne 3700 @dianne3700
12 February, 12:26
Must be on purpose. Castle Rock is usually so professional. We must be nearing the end of the movie. Hopefully makeup team earns their IMDB credits.🤣

Truth Seeker @Patriotmom68
11 February, 11:47
someone make a fooking t shirt of this pin head basement dweller. he had huge bald spot over the summer and tbis guy has no bald spot. 😂😂 at least get the hair on the mask correct.

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
12 February, 05:39
In response Truth Seeker to her Publication
that's getting pretty bald ..

Mama Seventeen @MamaSeventeen
11 February, 11:38
Looks like he was punched in the nose. 🤣🤣🤣

Deplorable Dawson @NoDealsDawson
11 February, 11:33
It's because demon noses are flat. They have to build them up to look human. Nancy's nose collapsed once and it freaked me out.

Only followers of this user (Butterfly14) can see their posts

Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
11 February, 11:19
Have we not seen it All 🤣🤣🤣 I hope a nose or ear falls off on camera next 🤫