True North @TrueNorth
Once this lying dog-faced pony show is over, what now? Where are we? I still see nothing happening. Trump is too quiet - that has me curious, I'll admit. But even his own attorneys are saying he's a private citizen now. I don't want to hear "it's optics". What are we holding on to and waiting for at this point? 2022 electons? I truly don't know what to believe and think anymore. What I DO see is a constant shit show with no end in sight. Sorry, but I'm frustrated and I know I'm not alone.
05:22 PM - Feb 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by TrueNorth in this post can reply
Lori Altman @Lioness1111
20 February, 07:05
In response True North to her Publication
Military is in Control!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
True North @TrueNorth
21 February, 06:54
In response Lori Altman to her Publication
Based on what info? Theory?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Porscha Ward @Pdward2007
12 February, 05:57
In response True North to her Publication
I am having the same thoughts. Trying to stay positive but really struggling to manage that as I drift without a rudder...

True North @TrueNorth
12 February, 06:18
In response Porscha Ward to her Publication
I feel you, Porscha. I was thinking about how many times I've stocked-up on food. How many Friday's have come and gone. How many "booms" were anything but. Durham? Nothing. Weiner's laptop? Hunter's laptop? Nada. How many times has the goalpost moved? It's been moved so far and often that it's not even on the field or in the parking lot anymore lol. Hurry up and wait is all we do. I've got one foot out the door at this point.