Only people mentioned by LuddyDundrums in this post can reply
non non @non
12 July, 05:35 (E)
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
DONT TELL ME ABOUT IT. HOW ABOUT HANG AROUND YOU AND STEAL FROM YOU AND STAB YOU IN THE BAG. WONDER WHEN IM GONNA MEET A REAL FRIEND.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
30 June, 11:53
I have plenty of first-hand experience to back this up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
10 July, 08:47
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Oh me too.
When I was eleven my mother lay in the hospital dying of a blood clot in her lung.
The grade school bullies thought it a good time to follow me on the playground and make fun of the raincoat I was wearing.

They rued the day, they literally still rue that day.
FAFO.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
30 June, 11:42
Sad but true. I am genuinely happy to hear of the success and happiness of others. I don't get those other types.

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
30 June, 11:53
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I've dealt with jealous women my entire life-I dumbed myself down, made self-deprecating jokes-whatever it took and I still got nailed by insecure bitches with nothing better to do than gaslight and backstab.

I can count my true girlfriends on one hand-and that's just fine by me.