Glenn Huggins @RnGFab60
28 June, 01:07
https://www.bitchute.com/e...
Discussing adrenochrome on Oprah. Check out her reaction.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brizby Finley @BrizbyFinley
28 June, 01:42
In response Glenn Huggins to his Publication
Is that Grace Slick?!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
28 June, 06:19
In response Brizby Finley to her Publication
She looks like a witch.

28 June, 07:19
In response Casey Turnup to her Publication
That’s what I thought

I have been wondering for some time if the Adrenochrome black eyes the children get when abused is the motive behind the "Smoky Eyes" that started in Hollywood. It reminds me of the Panda Eyes (Lady Gaga made fun of) the kids get from sexual abuse that abusers would post about like an inside joke.

These demons are sick.
04:06 AM - Jun 29, 2024
Only people mentioned by CaseyTurnup in this post can reply
29 June, 07:04
In response Casey Turnup to her Publication
Sick twisted demons

29 June, 09:19
Brizby..I ABSOLUTELY AGREE.