Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
27 June, 06:23
Commander Val Thor"

Incarnation is not forced on you. It is your choice.

You choose your parents and your circumstances so they can present you the lessons you wish to learn in any particular lifetime as well as allow you to repay karma you created in other lifetimes.

You are also here to help others.

This is not a regular time on Earth. Earth has entered the Aquarian Age and we are facing a global, unprecedented ascension in frequency.

We are moving rapidly towards a new reality.

Consciousness must evolve. You are here to assist as a volunteer who heard the call that Earth needed help. It is your greatest honor as a soul to be here now.

You are a beacon of light. This is your wake up call.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laritha Savage @Laritha
27 June, 06:40
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
My horoscope is nearly all in the house of aquarius. Now I see why.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
27 June, 06:44
In response Laritha Savage to her Publication
I am an Aquarius"

Laritha Savage @Laritha
I had my chart done years ago and I thought it was odd. Even before the song Age of Aquarius.
06:52 PM - Jun 27, 2024
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Laritha in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Laritha Savage, click on at the bottom under it