Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
"The sad thing is we NEED cholesterol. It helps our bodies and hormones function. It’s ALL a lie. It’s all SUCH a lie that we’re still not seeing it and have to remind ourselves and each other to question EVERYTHING.

We don’t need to lower it! We need to add the fat! Lemon/honey and such raises insulin…NOT good. The state of ketosis means we’re burning the fuel we need and only then can we really begin healing. The body knows how to heal itself of everything given the right fuel.

I’ve been doing some research into healthy bedding this morning and already feeling the toll of yet another ‘it’s all lies’ aspect of our lives.

I love Barbara O’Neill and I believe based on her research so much of what she teaches is good…but for all the ‘healing remedies’ a pure diet that gives us the fat and nutrients we need…MEAT..is not something she knows about. "
11:14 AM - Jun 26, 2024
Only people mentioned by AngelMcPatriot in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Beth Angel McPatriot, click on at the bottom under it