Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
26 June, 10:34
Wait, AOC won the primary? How?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
26 June, 10:38
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
[They] are "SELECTED" not 'elected'.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
26 June, 10:40
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Yes, I know that, I was just sayin

Royal Raven @Royalraven
26 June, 10:58
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Oh Kris, I know you know! 😄

There are people out there who don't even question how AOC got into office and they plan on voting for Traitor Joe, again. 😣

Not that they are here on AU. I have many Facebook "friends" I am used to dealing with that are sound asleep despite my attempts to awaken them for years now.

Jimmy Grogan @Wherethecoulds
We are doomed if we have to wait for these Facebook-type people to wake-up. Doomed, I say.
11:08 AM - Jun 26, 2024
Only people mentioned by Wherethecoulds in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
26 June, 11:14 (E)
In response Jimmy Grogan to his Publication
I can testify that my Obama loving sister who I would have sworn was "doomed" and would be the last person to wake up: Woke up 10 months ago. It was like a flip of a switch. All it took was a handsome handy man that was telling her the same exact things I had been telling her! LOL

Jimmy Grogan @Wherethecoulds
26 June, 11:18
LOL. I think I remember you telling that story in the past. Amazing what the love bug can do!

I am near peak cynicism now, as I expect big drama and have seen none. Where's the nuclear war, for crying out loud? This Assange thing is another huge nothingburger. Tucker will kill the energy in the room, just like he did with the Putin interview. Controlled opposition.