Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
26 June, 10:34
Wait, AOC won the primary? How?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
26 June, 10:38
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
[They] are "SELECTED" not 'elected'.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
26 June, 10:58
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Oh Kris, I know you know! 😄

There are people out there who don't even question how AOC got into office and they plan on voting for Traitor Joe, again. 😣

Not that they are here on AU. I have many Facebook "friends" I am used to dealing with that are sound asleep despite my attempts to awaken them for years now.

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
26 June, 11:04
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Sometimes I just seem to get prompted to say something for some reason. I just go with the flow. No worries!😉

Jimmy Grogan @Wherethecoulds
26 June, 11:08
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
We are doomed if we have to wait for these Facebook-type people to wake-up. Doomed, I say.