Donald Trump @DonaldTrumpAnonUpOfficial
21 June, 03:13
BREAKING: Trump is going LIVE With JFK Jr. For Special Announcement - Private Link Open Only In The Next Few Minutes
🔴 TAP HERE TO JOIN 🔴
🔴 https://t.me/+9RGH0O0YVMY3... 🔴

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
21 June, 04:29
In response Donald Trump to his Publication
If you are the real Donald J. Trump......I have some questions I want to speak with you about.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

21 June, 09:16
In response Trustn Believe to her Publication
Thank you, Trustn Believe......😉

Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
24 June, 06:36
In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication
I would say dont allow yourself to be closed down so quick...

I totally dispute the claim that he has no reason to be here..

I think thats a really limited presumption...

If I were Trump Id most surely pay some of you a suprise visit...

TO BE CLEAR.. I am not making a claim this account his Trump... but I am saying 'no one actually knows.. what we do know is that this account has many fookeds and its still here...

But for sure everyone of you is a reason to come here....

NO ONE LEFT BEHIND.. we are not the poor cousins to any platform.. there is EVERY reason for us to be blessed...

That's why I said, "If you are the real Donald J. Trump......I have some questions I want to speak with you about." I don't know for sure either.
06:51 PM - Jun 24, 2024
Only people mentioned by HeavenlySunshine2022 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Laurie Sunshine, click on at the bottom under it