Donald Trump @DonaldTrumpAnonUpOfficial
BREAKING: Trump is going LIVE With JFK Jr. For Special Announcement - Private Link Open Only In The Next Few Minutes
🔴 TAP HERE TO JOIN 🔴
🔴 https://t.me/+9RGH0O0YVMY3... 🔴
03:13 PM - Jun 21, 2024
Only people mentioned by DonaldTrumpAnonUpOfficial in this post can reply
Fouru 2get2no1776 @4u2get2no1776
14 July, 05:37
In response Donald Trump to his Publication
Yeah.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
14 July, 05:51
In response Fouru 2get2no1776 to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gigi Lambert @Goodlawd
06 July, 04:25
doubtful

03 July, 03:21
If it's really Jr ask him if him about Louisiana and the industrial park warehouse.
Maybe the farm prank with the water hose.
Using others devices to create total bedlam and avoid tracking.
Neat trick btw. I figured it out and did what was needed.
Your welcome btw.

Belinda Kaysac @BelindaBell
01 July, 11:56
JFK Jr will be his VP .. but this picture shows him as still being young.. well, he never died, as you all know, he’s still around behind the scenes

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
01 July, 05:40
Fake Double in picture! Not Jr. This all sounds the same as last July 4Th 👀👀🤔🤔

Ocean light @sarcasmfan
24 June, 12:26
don't do this. ffs

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
22 June, 11:42
I’m the 13th fooked… @administrator Is it the magic #?

Redwave Crashin @Redwavecrashin
22 June, 09:23
10 fooks & still not nuked?..

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
22 June, 09:22
Looks like Fook button time once again. 🤣😂😅

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
21 June, 11:22
Ah hell Thank you Sir

21 June, 10:46
Whatever i did to get on your radar, I’m not worth it if

21 June, 09:18
Okay what did I do wrong?? I’m trying to stay outside

22 June, 11:44
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
Don’t get me wrong as I’m completely supportive, but like the shadows

URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
21 June, 08:16

21 June, 06:50

21 June, 06:36
We not much further away from fooking their account🫵🏼=❌

Ingrid Colby @ingajana
21 June, 05:34
no matter who it is i cant get into telegram no matter what..i have an account but no password capability. i lost the first one.. i was done

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
22 June, 10:34
In response Ingrid Colby to her Publication
Hey Ingrid me too! Twice I got kicked off...I was done 😆

Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
01 July, 12:06
In response Ingrid Colby to her Publication
I am unable to access my Telegram account as well. I have tried every phone in the house, but never receive the code to log in.

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
21 June, 04:33

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
21 June, 04:31 (E)
It is a fan channel according to the Telegram description.

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
21 June, 04:29
If you are the real Donald J. Trump......I have some questions I want to speak with you about.

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

James Dean @Wait_its_time
21 June, 03:51
If you were really Trump then why don't you publish this on Truth social, your own channel instead of telegram that hardly anybody uses anymore

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
21 June, 04:11
In response James Dean to his Publication
Report and block. ;) That's what I'm getting ready to do.

Laritha Savage @Laritha
21 June, 04:16
In response James Dean to his Publication
And only have 2700 followers.

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
21 June, 03:31
So you (Trump?) continue to go against the good way with Kim.
It doesn't go well being up against God/Source.

Jody Donohue @Jody
21 June, 04:26
In response Blaine .13 to his Publication
Not him. 🤷‍♀️