Donald Trump @DonaldTrumpAnonUpOfficial
21 June, 03:13
BREAKING: Trump is going LIVE With JFK Jr. For Special Announcement - Private Link Open Only In The Next Few Minutes
🔴 TAP HERE TO JOIN 🔴
🔴 https://t.me/+9RGH0O0YVMY3... 🔴

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
21 June, 04:29
In response Donald Trump to his Publication
If you are the real Donald J. Trump......I have some questions I want to speak with you about.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Only people mentioned by HeavenlySunshine2022 in this post can reply
Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
24 June, 06:36
In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication
I would say dont allow yourself to be closed down so quick...

I totally dispute the claim that he has no reason to be here..

I think thats a really limited presumption...

If I were Trump Id most surely pay some of you a suprise visit...

TO BE CLEAR.. I am not making a claim this account his Trump... but I am saying 'no one actually knows.. what we do know is that this account has many fookeds and its still here...

But for sure everyone of you is a reason to come here....

NO ONE LEFT BEHIND.. we are not the poor cousins to any platform.. there is EVERY reason for us to be blessed...

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
24 June, 06:51
In response Least Invasive Most Effective to her Publication
That's why I said, "If you are the real Donald J. Trump......I have some questions I want to speak with you about." I don't know for sure either.