Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
20 June, 08:41
How many of you would do floor wrestling with this guy?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doves Fly High For Trump @DovesFlyHighForTrump
20 June, 08:52
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
Is this Chip ? I would love him up !! 💓 But after he gets his nails trimmed 😜

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 June, 09:26
In response Doves Fly High For Trump to her Publication
I love him just as he is. He was a guy who had to fight to death, he loves me and expects me to protect him

21 June, 12:11
You are a good man Paul ! I have 3 rescue cats. Each one has their own issues, but they know their mama loves them. I say to them " God made ME, for YOU" . My adult children say my cats hit the jackpot. And I believe Chip did too. They give us unconditional love

21 June, 09:15
In response Doves Fly High For Trump to her Publication
Absolutely, his claws are there for a reason he’s a resced fighter so I’m never going take his defenses away

I remember you sharing his background. Totally understand why you would not want to take away his defenses. Thank you for sharing his picture. ((HUGS)) to you both :)
10:34 AM - Jun 22, 2024
Only people mentioned by DovesFlyHighForTrump in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Doves Fly High For Trump, click on at the bottom under it