COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
19 June, 06:40
Have you ever wondered why they don't teach kids to write in cursive anymore?"
And no, it's not a coincidence that they tend to use it less and less.
Writing in cursive means translating thoughts into words; it forces you not to take your hand off the paper.
A thought-stimulating effort, that allows you to associate ideas, tie them and put them into relation.
Not by any chance the word cursive comes from the Latin «currere», which runs, which flows, because the thought is winged, runs, flies.
Of course cursive has no place in today's world, a world that does its best to slow down the development of thought, to stuff it.
Think that cursive was born in Italy and then spread all over the world.
Why ?
Because it was compact, elegant, clear writing. Because it connects neural pathways that are only
connected in this way. And because AI cannot read it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
19 June, 07:00
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
it creates a communication gap between young and old/ between the inexperienced and the wise.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joyce Zikursh @CountryJoy
When I write anything to my young grandkids, I ALWAYS write it in cursive. I can't believe how they've tried to dumb down our kids to not write or be able to read cursive. Somewhere, I read AI can't read cursive...so there's a plus, too lol.
10:50 AM - Jun 19, 2024
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Only people mentioned by CountryJoy in this post can reply
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
19 June, 11:21
In response Joyce Zikursh to her Publication
ooo ... taking note! ty