Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
17 June, 01:02
I shared a video last evening about some Rock Walls, particularly a rock wall discovered in Montana. It got me thinking about a recent trip to Yellow Creek Falls and a wall I saw there. Snapped some pics and I find it highly compelling that they seem to be similar. The cupolas in the rocks, how tightly the wall is packed togethere out of large boulders. There is also like a maze beneath a large outcropping of fallen rocks, that sits down in the ground. I did not have a flashlight and there are bears known in the area, not prepared. But I found it fascinating as well.

The link is to the video I shared last night... (there are many pictures they show within the video that appear similar to what I photographed. IMHO

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Pictures I took of what I found at Yellow Creek Falls are below. I took them with a 24 megapixel camera, so they are quite large.

I am awestruck!
Pre-Historic Mega Structure Discovered in Montana, USA - Sage Wall - YouTube

Deep in the remote mountainous wilderness of Montana, we find this remarkable structure known as the Sage Wall. This imposing megalithic wonder is composed o...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 June, 01:04
In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Smith @TheCanaughtian
17 June, 08:40
This reminds me of this rock like wall by this waterfalls.

17 June, 08:48 (E)
In response Dan Smith to his Publication
Natural caves? Did you venture in with a flashlight? How exciting!

17 June, 08:54
They were more like crevices than caves, but definitely looked inside. I’m a kid when it comes to places like this.

17 June, 09:00
I can't wait to go back to visit the site, this time bringing a flashlight and someone who is more able to climb around through the rocks and the crevices that seem to look similar to like a maze.

17 June, 09:13
Sounds like a good time, hope u find something interesting.

17 June, 09:27
I am always getting into something. Have you heard of Judaculla rock? It is a rock that supposedly a giant jumped off a mountain top and planted his handprint on the rock. I did a video over 10 years ago, haven't been back in a long long while. At least the site is now protected so that people can't destroy it!

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

That is a very interesting rock, just looked it up. You are lucky to have seen it before they closed it off.
09:42 PM - Jun 17, 2024
Only people mentioned by TheCanaughtian in this post can reply
17 June, 09:43
When I photographed it, we could walk up to it, and they used to have sand there or you could put water on the rock and the shapes would almost come alive and could be seen much better. No ropes, but we knew to respect it!

17 June, 09:47
That’s the stuff I live for. Always looking for the history and beauty in each area I visit, just have to get off the beaten path.

17 June, 09:48
Sounds like some good memories ❤️