Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
I shared a video last evening about some Rock Walls, particularly a rock wall discovered in Montana. It got me thinking about a recent trip to Yellow Creek Falls and a wall I saw there. Snapped some pics and I find it highly compelling that they seem to be similar. The cupolas in the rocks, how tightly the wall is packed togethere out of large boulders. There is also like a maze beneath a large outcropping of fallen rocks, that sits down in the ground. I did not have a flashlight and there are bears known in the area, not prepared. But I found it fascinating as well.

The link is to the video I shared last night... (there are many pictures they show within the video that appear similar to what I photographed. IMHO

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Pictures I took of what I found at Yellow Creek Falls are below. I took them with a 24 megapixel camera, so they are quite large.

I am awestruck!
Pre-Historic Mega Structure Discovered in Montana, USA - Sage Wall - YouTube

Deep in the remote mountainous wilderness of Montana, we find this remarkable structure known as the Sage Wall. This imposing megalithic wonder is composed o...

01:02 PM - Jun 17, 2024
Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply
17 June, 01:06
In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 June, 01:06

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 June, 01:05

17 June, 01:04

Dan Smith @TheCanaughtian
17 June, 08:40
This reminds me of this rock like wall by this waterfalls.

17 June, 01:03