Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
BREAKING!🚨 Fences have just been installed around the US Supreme Court in Washington DC.

This is indicative of a BIG ruling that is about to be handed down, and it is NOT a ruling that is likely to piss off the right, because Conservatives don't typically get unruly during protests or send in bus loads of ANTIFA.

For reference, the LAST time Chief Justice John Roberts ordered the building to be fenced was on the eve of the overturning of Roe v. Wade.

My best guess is that it has to do with "Presidential Immunity" for @realDonaldTrump and/or possible justice for J6 political prisoners.

What do you think???
09:34 PM - Jun 17, 2024 (E)
Only people mentioned by IAMChristlight in this post can reply
18 June, 12:28
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
✅ The 17th Letter ✅ June 18, 2024 @7:03

CHECKMATE! 💯%

https://t.me/QThe17thLette...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
klar sichtig @klarsichtig
18 June, 12:41
please i need help
Hello, I had to change my email address today and received an email:
Here is the confirmation code for the new email. Copy it, then on the email confirmation page, paste the code in the box and click the email confirmation button! The problem is I can't find the confirmation page

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bec Mags @10sCpa
17 June, 10:56
Nancy Drew on X, said this isn't true.

17 June, 11:33
In response Bec Mags to her Publication
Bec Mags 🌟 do you have a link on X ?

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
17 June, 10:08

ol_ cowboy @ol_cowboy
18 June, 12:58
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
Could be settin' up for a CONCERT!

17 June, 09:42
The Supreme Court are also scheduled to vote for the removal of the 3 leftist judges. There was a lawsuit with request issued by the Brunson Brothers Supreme Court Case to this effect.

The last reply from Defense was May 2, 2024… This may be a ruling on that case.💥

ralandbrunson.com/

Robin Oxman @Robino
17 June, 10:23
Maybe Rayland case,,,,,,time.....