USCG VET @USCG_VET_IS_BACK
15 June, 07:31
WOW 🚨 Idaho Farmland Water Shutoff “Coincidence”

Hidden in the Ukraine Bill was funding for cobalt mining in America. Over 200 politicians invested in this company mining cobalt. The Department of Defense gave that company $15 million out of the Ukraine bill to mine in IDAHO

What are the odds?!?

“So y'all might wanna put your helmets on for this one, seatbelt something. This is crazy stuff people. So just so I don't get this video doesn't get deleted. This is for entertainment purposes only. Everybody should do your own homework. I'll tell you where to go. But I made a video a couple of days ago about the water issue in Idaho. Some people had reached out and said, Hey, do you know what's going on? I didn't know anything about it. I just made the video to see if anybody else knew. And holy
cow.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
15 June, 08:14
In response USCG VET to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by USCG_VET_IS_BACK in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from USCG VET, click on at the bottom under it