Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
This is why they’re so scared and want to take your guns…
06:51 PM - Jun 14, 2024
Only people mentioned by Ringo4maga in this post can reply
Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
15 June, 03:14
In response Ron The Best is Yet to Come to his Publication
Pretty sure that most gun owners don't hunt...I know people that have 100 to 200 thousand worth of just guns--then the ammo

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pink Totter @Totter
15 June, 02:37
How many hunters only own 1 gun? I don't know of any, do you?!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
15 June, 05:37 (E)
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
No, we all have many and lots of ammo.

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
14 June, 07:33
That's amazing.

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
15 June, 02:37
In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication
And if you think about it, I have a gun but I do not hunt, so I would never get a hunting license, how many out there are like that. I think American Citizens can take care of America.

Polly Morran @PollyM
14 June, 07:00
They took our guns here in Australia don't let them take yours !!