Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
OMG! Demons truly walk among us. Watch your babies. 😢

They made another arrest in the little girl's abduction yesterday, a woman accomplice.

Police officer said that cages had been found in the area where the girls were found and speculated on whether there was a larger plot.
"Based on the crime scene, what it looks like, this may be the place where there has been some human trafficking done," Wade said. "We see cages, small animal cages. This is very, very disturbing to me as a police chief and as a father to witness and see what I saw."

"We don't know if there are other children in the woods," Wade said. "If this individual has used this location as a location to traffic children and abduct children, we want to make sure we have that evidence to make sure him and whoever else is prosecuted for this heinous, heinous, terrible act."

https://www.wbrz.com/news/...
01:29 PM - Jun 14, 2024
Only people mentioned by DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply
Silver Linings @SilverLinings
14 June, 01:59
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
So sad & heartbreaking 💔😢 It hits even harder when it happens close to home. This evil piece of 💩 is just a bottom dweller, I hope they get the bigger fish. Having the FBI involved does not instill confidence in me. These days my first thought is who are they there to protect? I know there are good ones in there...may they be strong & fierce and may justice prevail!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396