Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
🔥The canning queen, aka Mrs. Bozeman said I could come help her can next weekend. So I can get more used to it. AND gave me more tips. My granddaddy canned and grandma but she died when I was little so got to see my granddaddy put up some veggies. Long time ago though. However Denise has been doing it all her life. ONCE I get an idea to learn ANYTHING I gotta be great at it....period. Own personal standard.
08:31 AM - Jun 09, 2024
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
09 June, 08:45 (E)
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Take notes, because those who have been doing it awhile can save you time and trouble, they know the ins and outs of it. Good luck, I started two years ago.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
09 June, 09:12
In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication
Right on thank you! Got told all it needed was eating. lol Now fixing to prep my jars. She gave me some tips on this. I did however put cilantro in this though, needed some kick. And will add fresh as I use it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hollie Ryb donated @Hollier
09 June, 08:34
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
How fabulous to have a mentor ❤️

09 June, 08:39
In response Hollie Ryb to her Publication
Yes and she is so sweet. Def the canning queen. Her and her husband can everything in their store.