Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
06 June, 03:57
Holy shit, canning miracle. Don't think I won't try something new. WHAT> I was like LORD there has to be a faster easier way to can. SO STOKED>

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Awake Aware @Awakeaware
06 June, 07:35
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Is this on Amazon? Will you update if you use it and it works? Very cool find!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
Seeing mixed info on if you can can with it, like salsa etc. Of course you could for the fridge. So looks like water bathing is still called for from my cursory search. Be good for salsa like for the week, fresh marinara, and says you can use it for many things. STILL researching though.
07:59 PM - Jun 06, 2024
In response Awake Aware to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Awake Aware @Awakeaware
07 June, 08:06
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Even if it’s only good for a jar of something you’ll use this week it may be handy. Everything from the garden would be great like fridge pickles and probably berries to keep fresh? I got to get me one of these! LOL