Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
Holy shit, canning miracle. Don't think I won't try something new. WHAT> I was like LORD there has to be a faster easier way to can. SO STOKED>
03:57 PM - Jun 06, 2024
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Awake Aware @Awakeaware
06 June, 07:35
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Is this on Amazon? Will you update if you use it and it works? Very cool find!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
06 June, 07:54
In response Awake Aware to her Publication
Sure will. Pretty exciting for me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
06 June, 07:59
In response Awake Aware to her Publication
Seeing mixed info on if you can can with it, like salsa etc. Of course you could for the fridge. So looks like water bathing is still called for from my cursory search. Be good for salsa like for the week, fresh marinara, and says you can use it for many things. STILL researching though.

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

06 June, 04:04
In response Trustn Believe to her Publication
I sure will all the vids look promising and reviews. IF it does work, total game changer in canning land. WOW>

06 June, 03:58
I been down about a lot of stuff. THIS just made my day. : )

Jim Gordon @Drifter
06 June, 04:00
WHAT IS THIS THING?