All Right @ALL_RIGHT
One of the 10 commandments is "Thou shall not have strange God's before me" which is associated with idol worship. Is worshipping Jesus idol worship since he is not actually God but the son of God? Isn't worshiping the cross also idol worship? Not trying to start an argument I am legitimately asking.
05:14 PM - Jun 06, 2024
Only people mentioned by ALL_RIGHT in this post can reply
Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
06 June, 05:24
In response All Right to his Publication
I was raised in 3 Catholic orphanages. I still believe that Jesus is a part of the Holy Trinity. But I also now know better and acknowledge that Catholics pray to all those statues, and that, I cannot agree with anymore.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
All Right @ALL_RIGHT
06 June, 05:29
In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication
I was raised Catholic also. As I understand, but not from anything I learned in catechism or church:

Father = God
Son = God's intelligence sent out into creation. The underlying intelligence that makes all things a reality. Jesus was the personification of that intelligence.
Holy Ghost = The energy that maintains everything. In Hindu terms, sutras or strings. This is in direct line with science is proving today with string theory.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396