Blaine .13 @Blaine13
My wife, aged 64, passed away peacefully at home on May 25th, 2024 surrounded by her her 2 daughters, sister n I.

This time has been strange, but now its a bit surreal.
08:08 PM - May 29, 2024 (E)
Only people mentioned by Blaine13 in this post can reply
Kathryn Killin @Naturegal
30 May, 08:43
In response Blaine .13 to his Publication
Very sorry for your loss. I’ve been there

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana Tate @Anatated
29 May, 09:45
💔🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
29 May, 09:15
So sorry, losing a spouse is very life changing.

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
29 May, 08:44
So very sorry for you loss. I will be praying for peace and comfort for you and your family.

Mark Estes @Patriot_from_Oregon
29 May, 08:32
Sorry for your loss, hope you and her reunite in heaven

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
29 May, 08:31
You must miss her. 🌷🌷🌷

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
29 May, 08:25
What a blessing she passed peacefully at home with loved ones. She will watch over you all and you will reunite in Heaven. Thank you Lord for blessing and healing this family. 🙏😇

Happy Daisy @Happy_Daisy
29 May, 08:20
I pray you find peace. My heart goes out to you and your family.

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
29 May, 08:19
🙏

arba happihr @arba
29 May, 08:18
Aloha
I m so sorry for you loss.
Death is so difficult for the living.
Sending healing prayers to all of you.
🙏👋💕

Royal Raven @Royalraven
29 May, 08:18
🙏 God Almighty place a hedge of protection over Blaine's wife's soul. May Your angels have guided her safely home to Your heavenly Kingdom into Your open Arms. Surround all her loved ones and Blaine with blessings, comfort, love and support. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray, Amen. 💕

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
29 May, 08:16
Truly Sorry For Your loss, I understand 100% I'm Right there with U Blaine, It truly is Surreal. God Bless U and your Family 🙏

mamcg @mamcg
29 May, 08:13 (E)
prayers for all. love never ends. may you meet again.

Mike Anon @Mike314
29 May, 08:13
I'm so sorry to hear that, Blaine 😔

May God find a way to comfort you in this difficult time 🙏🙏🙏

Doves Fly High For Trump @DovesFlyHighForTrump
29 May, 08:10
I'm so sorry for your loss my friend 🙏