Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
25 May, 11:26
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
No Kidding! VHS cameras didn't come out until the 80's. Most people didn't walk around with expensive 8mm cameras back then! Thank Goodness! However many of us had audio recorders though! I have a few old tapes that have the funniest conversations with me and my friends! LOL

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
23 May, 09:02
Thank God! 🤣😂🤣😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
23 May, 08:47
Lol

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
23 May, 09:51
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
🔥😂

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
23 May, 04:12
I got scars. 🫤

23 May, 04:32
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
😂🔥Me too. lol

Laritha Savage @Laritha
23 May, 04:11
It's just a silly rumor. What happened in the 70s stays in the 70s

23 May, 04:31
In response Laritha Savage to her Publication
😂😂😂🔥