were called the AshkeNAZI Jews.”

“Jamie Dimon most Powerful banker on Wall Street
→ CIA. WORLD BANKS. INTEL communities
→ [EPSTEIN] [EPSTEIN] [EPSTEIN] [EPSTEIN]
Dimon is a central KEY on how
THE DS TOOK CONTROL OF THE WORLD…
JP Morgan allowed EPSTEIN to run sex trafficking networks
through their banking system…
EPSTEIN was placed by the CIA/MOSSAD/MI6 DS alliance…
BLACKMAIL OPS THAT INCLUDE
THE ROCKS, ROTHS, VATICAN… pedophilia, sex trafficking"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dissident @Dissident
21 May, 06:30
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
knock it off with your lies!
Dimon's 'comment' about a succession plan was an answer to valid shareholder concerns. Chase bank is projecting better Net Interest Income on larger than {other banks} Equity. Investors want assurances that Chase will continue to be managed as well beyond 2026

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ol_ cowboy @ol_cowboy
Let's revisit the whole Central Banking balance sheet thingamgiggie after the $2.5+ derivatives that even Warren Buffet used to call "financial weapons of mass destruction" gets factored in. (EO 13818 might also come into play somewhere in there meantime). Not sure on the exact number of total "derivative" liabilities out there, cuz it's just all so murky, and besides, my mind just can't quite grasp what a "quadrillion" really is. Thought I'd try out this graphic to help me get my head around it...
10:28 PM - May 21, 2024
In response Dissident to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ol_cowboy in this post can reply
Dissident @Dissident
21 May, 11:26
In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication
well,.. Warren Buffett is NOT the person to claim any expertise beyond branding.. BUT,.. to your point Chase is NOT a Central Bank. There are many different types of derivatives. Commodity Futures are just a derivative. I'm sure you are not seriously suggesting 'we' outlaw something 'cause it sounds dangerous. Derivatives are an effective Hedge to mitigate risk... in this case interest rate risk and Chase Bank is REALYY good at it. Hence, lowering risk, especially the more important risk of greater volatility of interest rate risk is better (and safer) business.

ol_ cowboy @ol_cowboy
21 May, 11:41
In response Dissident to his Publication
Seein' how 2008 was in a large part a collapse of only the fake insurance (Credit Default Swaps) on the derivatives and not the derivatives themselves, I think what's coming is probably gonna make 1929 look like a baby's hiccup. My opinion only.
Fraud's running so rampant these days people think it's legit. That's a fact.
It's also my opinion that yes, all derivatives should be (and should have stayed) outlawed as they were after 1933 Glass Steagall (thanks to what "bucket shops" did to contaminate pre-Great Depression markets), but this time OUTLAWED with real enforcement with very big sharp teeth and handcuffs at the ready.
Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming.
Let's revisit in a year or two and see what happens.