Lydia Fahsholtz @Oleendee
HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE AND IVERMECTIN ARE BOTH EFFECTIVE CURES FOR COVID-19.
THIS FACT WAS DENIED BY THE MEDICAL CARE INDUSTRY. PUBLIC HEALTH CARE OFFICIALS DECLARED THESE DRUGS DANGEROUS AND BANNED ITS USE FOR COVID-19.
09:19 PM - May 21, 2024
Only people mentioned by Oleendee in this post can reply
Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
27 May, 06:51
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
Leatrile
Now there's a cover up
Cancer doesn't like it
Neither does Western pharmaceutical companies
Since when is vitamin B17 illegal?
Hmnn.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laritha Savage @Laritha
22 May, 03:01
Quinine is more of a preventative. It's good to use so you don't need a cure. I just like the taste.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
22 May, 03:05
In response Laritha Savage to her Publication
Speshully with a little gin and lime!
👍

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
22 May, 02:59
What about the FLU does it cure the plain old regular FLU that we have all had all of our lives and survived just fine in fact we've built up immunity to the FLU so it cures the FLU also? FLU = Covid anyway right? Same, same...Okay good!!!

22 May, 03:27
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
LATEST WORD IS THAT COVID-19 IS JUST THE FLU!
DEADLY SCAM!

larryelkinse @larryelkinse
22 May, 10:13
Found good price for #Ivermectin
Go here https://buyivermectinforhu... you can Buy ivermectin for humans - No need Prescription

22 May, 02:02
In response larryelkinse to his Publication
Thank you!

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
21 May, 10:47

21 May, 11:22
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
Brilliant speech. Those responsible for the intended genocide and crimes against humanity will pay dearly.
[it is said many already have.]

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
21 May, 09:32
Have you personally taken this???
I have. Was misdiagnosed end of 2018 with Lupus. I was prescribed hydroxychloroquine and steroids. Steroids three months then weened off. Took Hydroxychloroquine til Jan 2020. Because of other muscle issues and eye movement we stopped, and doctor said he was guessing but maybe it wasn’t lupus. (It was nerve damage from dental procedure..long story) but when trump mentioned it on TV my husband said you have like 6 bottles of that stuff.
We took one a day for seven days then one a week for like 6 months. Neither of us had it. My parents and siblings got vax, they had it 4-5 times each. Asking me, “why aren’t you sick”. I still have 60 pills left. 4 yrs old but I’m hanging on to them!! Have a great night!

21 May, 09:50
In response Forever Patriot to his Publication
You got lucky having HCQ prescribed back in 2018! It is a cure, a remedy and a prophylactic too.
Ordered online IVM 6mg tablets just in case.
Took one tab daily for weeks then stopped when I learned there are prescribed methods of use.
6mg is a small dose and I figured it would be a safe daily prophylactic. I haven't gotten sick at all so it probably worked.
I use the topical spray almost daily too.