Tara Jasper @Tarauncg
Maybe the way you were raised wasn’t God’s plan but Satan’s infiltration of lies…….. I used to eat meat a long time ago sometimes but having learned more truth of how “energy transfer” is real and cause of parasites, etc, the only option for me was to never eat it again. I am healthier than ever and weigh less than ever. Healthy habits make your system work as God intended before Satan/Satanic beliefs infiltrated mainstream.

Parasites cause 95% of issues.

Ivermectin paste kills parasites.

They never wanted the world to find out secrets that make us healthy and more spiritually connected.

Eating meat, just like people inject aborted fetal cells people make fun of- meat: you don’t know if you are eating male or female dna. It messes up your “operating system.” 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Avoid “natural flavor” on your food and drink as it is human or animal remains. #ingredientsmatter #NaturalFlavor #healthyyou
06:33 PM - May 19, 2024
Only people mentioned by Tarauncg in this post can reply
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
19 May, 06:40
In response Tara Jasper to her Publication
can you please let me know...what you eat?
i do eat meat...try not to though

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tara Jasper @Tarauncg
19 May, 07:05
In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication
Honestly, the healthier I get, the less I eat. I drink lemonade (I use stevia without natural flavor and organic lemons and alkaline water) and drink that all day. I eat a banana and peanut butter mid morning and then later will snack on nuts (pistachios, pecans, trail mix). Fix noodles (haven’t been eating as much as normal) and sautee veggies (peppers, onions, mushroom, spinach) or make a salad. Baked potato or sweet potato. Asparagus - butternut squash- green beans- zucchini- things like this.

I am starving now though. My banana and peanut butter crackers I made from this morning and handful of pecans, are gone.

I’m proud you’re trying! Keep it up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396