Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
28 April, 03:10
Please be kind to one another. Many of us are broken and in pain...

#BlessUp

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
I came into 2020 with PTSD on top of PTSD. It hasn’t been easy by any stretch of the imagination. The topics the Great Awakening has ripped the veils from & thrust into the light of day has excavated traumas I had long buried, simply to survive. There have been times that I hadn’t felt this raw, vulnerable & scarred for decades.

The flip side of that, I haven’t felt this optimistic & full of Faith…EVER!

GOD WON!
🕊️
01:37 PM - May 19, 2024 (E)
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Sparrows in this post can reply
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
19 May, 03:38 (E)
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
When the Holy Spirit 🕊️ dwells inside you, he Awakens....

“ Enlightenment is a destructive process. It has nothing to do with becoming better or being happier. Enlightenment is the crumbling away of untruth. It's seeing through the facade of pretence. It's the complete eradication of EVERYTHING we imagined to be true.”

― Adyashanti

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Franz @afsocrob
19 May, 03:14
I feel you brother. 16 years in Special Ops and I came out with Chronic PTSD but my PTSD is NOT violent or anger, it's more of if my mind could forget what my eyes have seen.

And Jesus took all the pain and shame away.

GOD ALWAYS WINS.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
19 May, 03:01
Amen.

#BlessUp️