๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ #ResignTrudeau ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ
๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ #NoMoreLiberalsAndNDP ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ
๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ #sayingthequietpartoutloud ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ
08:23 AM - May 18, 2024
Only people mentioned by johnburke in this post can reply
SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
03 June, 02:37
In response John Burke to his Publication
Dear builders of America. Please STOP knocking down and burning ๐Ÿ”ฅ all the oxygen makers!! You don't need to raze all the trees for your way overpriced (Starting in the low $300s) cookie cutter box homes 10ft from each other. You're raping the Earth for money!! Vile and stupid!! What are you going to breathe??

In case you can't tell, your post hit a nerve..
๐Ÿ’–โœจ๏ธ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณโœจ๏ธ๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿคจ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Dean @Wait_its_time
05 June, 09:11
In response SusieQ Freedom to her Publication
As a builder, don't attack us for building your home and fixing them. If you and many others kept up on them they would last longer thus saving treas.
There has been a huge decline in tradesmen as people have turned to less strenuous work. As a builder, I break my back and risk injury and death on a regular basis.
As a builder I constantly learn new forms of new ways of construction, my schooling never ends. My degree is higher than any attorney, doctor or salesman.
Building with wood is good for the environment as it is biodegradable, helps thin forests to prevent major wildfires. After trees are cut they are replanted. Tree's used by lumber companies are harvested like a crop, not destroyed by neglect and wildfires.
Please learn more about the construction industry before giving us a bad name. I strive to build beautiful homes for people to live in. I don't control the cost of the land, materials, fees, permits, taxes, utilities and so on that make them so expensive.

Goo

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
chore Toke @choretoke
18 May, 10:16

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
18 May, 10:04
photosynthesis

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
18 May, 09:29
Well, there you go, the liberal mind stopped at 4th grade, unable to grasp 5th grade science. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜…

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
18 May, 12:18
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Thatโ€™s hysterical Carol๐Ÿคฃ still chuckling, but they are such sad people because the Lord wants much more for them. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜‡

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
18 May, 08:54
ARE YOU SMARTER THAN A FIFTH GRADER???