Mike Anon @Mike314
16 May, 02:15

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joyce Zikursh @CountryJoy
16 May, 05:15
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
I do it different one I read about specifically to lower my B/P. "Deep breath slowly through nose, exhale through mouth slowly. No count on hold, just to do it slowly; do it 5 times" I've been doing this when my b/p gets higher, and a few times during the day. It does lower it by almost 30 points! (Works for me as no way I can do it for 5-10 minutes at a time or I'm one dizzy dame lol) Last Dr appts I had, I did it while waiting, and it was a normal 120/80...they were amazed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
Thank you Joyce! Been doing that sort of breathing too for many years. Always in medical situations to keep BP down. So simple yet effective!
12:56 PM - May 17, 2024
In response Joyce Zikursh to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Anuenue in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Anuenue Patriot, click on at the bottom under it